DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
35.5 ACRES WITH APPROX 1/2 MILE OF HIGHWAY 99N FRONTAGE & 4 rented buildings plus a mobile home. When facing the property, the large metal shop building, left & towards the back is approx. 8000sf & has loft area, building front left, once a restaurant is now sectioned to a retail and entertainment business, is approx. 7500sf, the middle building, approx. 3000sf & the far right building approx. 3000sf plus outside display area. To the rear of the property is a newer mobile for owner use. Though one 35.5 acre parcel, there are 2 Butte Co zones, one for the building/parking areas is AS (Ag Services=about 30% of the property) the remaining is AG-160 (about 70% of the property). Seller states the current businesses are grandfathered in.